Sunday, June 14, 2009

Soulja Boy's First Time @ E3



Soulja Boy got a chance to test drive the newest in a Microsoft high-tech gaming project at his recent visit to the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) at the Los Angeles Convention Center.


“Call me a nerd but every since I was a kid I always wanted to go to E3,” revealed Soulja Boy. “I used to read about it in Gamer Magazines all the time! Now that I’m rich & famous and whatnot I finally got a chance to attend it and try out all the games, lucky me,” Soulja Boy said in regards to the video he released of his gaming experience.


In the video, Soulja Boy can be seen walking with E3 Expo guides as they entered an exclusive room where Soulja Boy along with the SODMG entourage got a chance to test Microsoft’s Natal hands-free gaming controller which will work with every single Xbox 360 when it launches. If you don't what Project Natal is for the Xbox 360, Click Here for my previous post on that. I think that Halo 3: ODST is going to be amazing.

The E3 Expo took place from June 2-4 and will take place again on next year from June 15-17, 2010 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The E3 Expo which is owned by Entertainment Software Association (ESA) is the premiere trade show for computer games and video games as well as a showcase for related technology.

Bookmark and Share

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!