Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Still FLY!



If you want to see the actual video and not the short cartoon thingy (or what ever it is), skip to 1:17. This song is by Page featuring my main man Drake. It's called I'm Still Fly (I know pretty obvious based on the chorus and the title of this blog post, ahaha) I really really like this hook. Drake did it.

IN CASE you found the chorus really catchy like me, and want to sing along (not like me) here they are:
I'm still fly (Yea) I'm sky high
And I dare anybody to try and cut my wings (Uh)
I'm still pullin' out the phantom
And these haters can't stand him (That's me singin' by the way... in case you didint know)
Ni**a I'm still doin my thing
I'm still fly I'm sky high (Yea some new shit... new shit I'm on)
And I dare anybody to try and cut my wings (I promise I got em)
I'm still shuttin coities down (Look) everytime I come around
Ni**a I'm still doin my thing (Here I go) I'm still...
Things Young People Do mixtape by Page is coming soon. I spotted this on HipHopDX's archives so, yeah... I know I am late.

Bookmark and Share


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!