Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Tribute



"People spent so much time trying to tear him down... Now we wish we could each individually thank him. -@JusNcredible106 (on Twitter)"

As soon as I saw this I swear I fainted... this just doesn't feel real. I am serious. This man is amazing, even through the tough and yes... controversal times, he was influential to me, to my mom, my dad, my sister, the United States, and even the world. I just wish he didn't die. He's gone...

THE TIME:
2:26pm (he was in full Cardiac Arrest)

THE LOCATIONS:



THE SOUNDS (MUSIC):





Sorry I couldn't get the Thriller video.

THE ALBUMS:

Got to Be There (1972) Ben (1972)
Music and Me (1973) ǀ Forever, Michael (1975)
Off the Wall (1979) ǀ Thriller (1982)
Bad (1987) ǀ Dangerous (1991)
HIStory (1995) ǀ Invincible (2001)

R.I.P. Michael, we'll never forget.

Bookmark and Share

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!