Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pretty Cool, huh?



I had to make a Stopmotion video for my Art class, so I decided to do something random from the first thing I saw and... you guessed it, the first thing I saw was a hat on my friends head, then I said hey, I might as well use my hat. As the video goes on I leave the hat a it follows me and changes into a different hat for a second, well that's cause when I was making this. I only had this Digital Art class once every week so, I forgot my hat I was using once and had to use my friend Hannah's, if you wanted to know. Anyway, if you have a comments, or questions... comment below. Enjoy!

Bookmark and Share

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!