Thursday, June 25, 2009

From my tiredness to yours...


Before I go to bed... since it's 2:34 in the morning, I was on Dajaz1 and found a couple of cool R&B songs you might hear later on in life... check the Links out below. By the way, if you like any of the artists you hear, and want me to post more about them on the blog... just tell me by commenting or writing on the Any Suggestions tab on the right side. Oh yeah and... Your Welcome, haha.

Sterling Simms - Say So
ǀ Joe - Miss You Baby
Lee Carr - Talk to Me ǀ Lauren Izibor - From My Heart to Yours (Remix)

Bookmark and Share

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!