Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Natal Project...



So today, I was just looking on Xbox.com to see if I could change my Gamertag photo... and then I found this (the video above). The video above is Project Natal for the Xbox 360 which is a "revolutionary" way of playing games without a controller... or a remote. As you can see in the first video that everything looks so fake, and probably acted out (which probably took for ever), but then I saw the video above which actually showed that they weren't acting it out... it was real. Check out the demonstration video below.



So if you think that's weird... check this video out below. It shows what one company (Lionhead Studios) is working on already for Project Natal.



I think that one day based on this... Computers and machines are going to take over like in Terminator cause everything you see is real, and to be honest I thought something like this would probably come out in like... 2040.

Bookmark and Share

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!