Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ryan Leslie nominated for 2 BET Awards


Congratulations R-Les that what you deserve for all your hard and good work. Ryan Leslie is my favorite R&B artist because I love how he is so creative and puts thought and effort into everything he does. The video below is him making a track for Fabolous, because he needs "to return the favor." Ryan Leslie quotes:

"Fabolous has always looked out. When my very first official single “Used 2 Be” was released, he lent his talent to a then unknown artist looking for a break. More recently, he featured on “Addiction” and showed up for both videos. When I heard his album was almost finished, I made it a priority to get him into the studio so that I could reciprocate his good will..."


The video below is Ryan Leslie, Fabolous & Keri Hilson in the studio working on a song for Fabolous' new album Loso's Way, in stores June 30.



And below this video is the Teaser video for the video above (with Ryan in the session). Personally, Based on the video below and some others songs I heard on the album... I am really considering buying it when it comes out.




Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!