Friday, May 22, 2009

Field Day

So Today, as I said yesterday, was Field Day. Usually are Field Days are long and boring but in fact this one was a little more fun than usual. I won capture the flag two times for my team out of three games, and I just chilled with my Little Buddie (in the Kindergarten), Cameron. This year, like last year, we were are Pier 40 in Manhattan just a couple blocks away from my school. Here is the picture (shown below).




So after that we went back to the school and I chilled with my friends, Edith and Surraya, at Yogurtland.





And after that basically was my whole day, we just went to this store, and went back to the school fro Air-conditioning, I wouldn't say it was fun, but It was an acceptable day. More to come on the Reunion of Ayanna (old friend from like 3rd grade) and Me!
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!