Saturday, May 23, 2009

Maybach Music

So I got my new head phones so obviously I want to test them out... and what do I play on my iTunes both Maybach Music(s) off of Rick Ross' Trilla & Deeper Than Rap. Then I had an idea, what if I put both of these masterpieces by the Justice League (the production team that made the song) on my blog and ask which one is better?

Maybach Music (1)




Yes, I know this is only half but it's the only music video he made for it.



Now, we have...


Maybach Music 2 (featuring T-Pain, Lil Wayne And Kanye West)



And a video from the Production Team, the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, talking about what went into the one song and their visualization.



WELL, there it is, now take a vote... which one is better overall?

Which Maybach Music sound better overall, for beat & lyrics?
Maybach Music
Maybach Music 2
Other
Please Specify:
leather boots
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!