Thursday, May 21, 2009

Go Easy...

Well, first let me start off by saying, yes, I might be on and off with the Blog Posting but I am new to this and most likely I will be posting something new every night. Tomorrow, I am going to see Terminator Salvation with my friend Malcolm, most likely I'll probably post something after the movie.

Though in the past I have posted blogs before... in fact me and my friend Thomas ditched the blogging and got a YouTube Page here's one of the Videos:



Yes... I know your reactions right now, like I said though, Go Easy... seriously this was made like 4 years ago when I was 10. Anyways follow me on Twitter and I'll update later.

oh, and P.S. yes the Pac-Man is playable.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!