Friday, May 22, 2009

Fort Greene Memories

So in my Field Day post I told I would be chillin' with old friends, and of course I keep my promises. Well today I was talking to Surraya at Yogurtland and she said that she was seeing Ayanna today. Who's Ayanna? Ayanna was one of my good friend in 3rd grade. We got into so much trouble together, in fact, I got some of my attitude from her... anyway I went to meet up Surraya and her and guess were Ayanna lives... Right on the same block were I used to live, right across the street from Fort Greene park. The picture below is my spaceship (my bike).



And below this is another view of Fort Greene



So after I took pictures and waited for Surraya to text me saying were they were I walked back to my old street (which is the one Ayanna lives on).



So I walked to the house and met up with them, and baically we went to get some Fried Chicken for Ayanna cause she said she was staving and we just sat for like a hour full of "Do you remember?"'s or just talking about school, and who does what.




So after that we went back to the stoop of Ayanna's House, and then the conversation somehow gets to what cute boys I know, so I gave them some names, and they were so happy. For some reason, they think every guy is cute. Anyway it was a fun day.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!