Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just Blaze Explains What Happened To The Remix



Wow, now I understand if looked at from a broader view, how the music buisness is artistically lacking cause buisness is slow but I still hate to hear that it affects the culture of rap and hip-hop in such a negative way including destroying the culture from the inside esp. because people want more plays on the radio to bump up VDS scores. All numbers now. I mean really the best remix I've heard in the 2000's is Fabo's (Fabolous) and Drake's "Throw It In Bag (Remix)" which I personally found it was 10 times better than the regular song with The-Dream. I really think someone should just seriously sit down with Just Blaze for a couple of hours and just interview him cause he always has something interestng to say.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!