Thursday, May 20, 2010

Flashback Post | Marsha Ambrosius' Say Yes (Live)



This is definitely on of my favorite songs, but the way she sings this is so soulful. One thing I noticed is she did sound ALOT like Jill Scott. I have to say though I am impressed by the way she squeezes the emotion into the song without over doing it unlike Alicia Keys sometimes, or how Ashanti did the song 'The Way That I Love You'. Marsha Ambrosius used to be apart of the now broken up duo, Floetry. And is now working on her solo album due for release sometime at the end of this year.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!