Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Unforgettable




This song has been on repeat 24/7 since June 11th (Yeah 4 days before the release... a DJ I know sent it too me, don't judge).

Finally school is done! I really want to make this summer as good as the summer of 08... the best summer of my life. I think it's going ok, so far. The VP of EMI Music Publishing came over the other day and asked me to intern on his new record label "BedStyle Records," AND he wants my artist (I-CON) on my record label on his label, so were going to do a joint venture deal. So this means Jake (I-CON) might get bigger quicker than expected (from radio play, easier to online market, etc.).

On Saturday I have camp so I promise I'll post something before I leave. This year at camp honestly, I have four goals, (1) Workout as much as I can, (2) Make no enemies (which I usually accomplish easy), (3) forget about school (it's been stressing me out more than anything else this year), and (4) be real.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!