Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hustler For Life

Photobucket

When I hear people talk complain about how much they have to do in their lives, and how they want to change that. I don't really mind, sometimes I might not even care. But when it comes to the people who don't complain and do what they got to do without getting any recognition... that's what get me upset at times. Now you see I'm not saying that Lil Wayne is all godly, but I am saying his work ethic amazes me. When I was searching for a photo on Flickr for a new post, I found this and the subline had a comment from the photographer who said "This was at a videoshoot and between shots Lil Wayne would go into slumber mode then as soon as they said action he would turn right back into a machine..." Hit the jump for a video of Urban Spin from QD3 talking about his work ethic, and why he's isn't supporting the documentary no more. Thank me later.



blog comments powered by Disqus

Commenting FAQ

How do you comment?
To Comment just click the view comment at the bottom of the post you want to comment on.
Why isn't the Facebook Sign In for the Comment Engine working?
For some reason the API is broken on our site (and every other blog I've been on) for some reason... sorry!